- Many dealerships try to install film with their current employees and as such may not meet the clients’ quality standards.
- Should you wish to use a dealership to install your clear bra insure they are using a certified installer which is experienced and reputable.
- Dealerships may use least cost films - always inquire.
- Dealerships use standard kit designs. The kits are preset, no coverage options and offer minimal coverage.
- Dealerships may not provide you with a manufacture's warranty card or offer no installation warranty.
- Dealerships may charge an absorbent cost for the clear bra (knowing the clear bra will be included in your vehicles' purchase.)
- Dealerships want to get the job done quickly and as inexpensively as possible in order to get the car out the door.
- Why is there a difference in cost between installers? “
- Custom protection options are not available at the dealerships.
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
While buying products directly from the dealership at the time of vehicle purchase has its benefits, i.e., the costs can be included in the financing, some believe it is the only way to get the product, they will get a warranty, some believe it is just easier, and finally, some believe the cost will be about the same, so they might as well just get it all at the same time and from the same location. While many of these reasons are correct, here are some issues should consider: