- Removal of emblems, door handles, moldings, mirrors, etc. Our standard is a 15 minute rule, if it takes longer than 15 minutes we wrap around it. Should the client want emblems re installed or additional components removed/re installed for the installation we will charge an additional labor fee.
- Coverage also comes into play with the cost - do you need all the paint hidden, door handles covered, recessed areas covered, mirrors covered or has deep returns/seams.
- Addition of non-OEM or dealer added parts and accessories.
- Vehicle prep work is critical for a great looking wrap. Usually the older the vehicle the more prep work required.
- Condition of the paint, rubbers, moldings and plastics. Removal of old sun and heat aged components may lead to broken parts.
- Does the wrap require window perf? Is it laminated?
- Roof coverage option
- Are you using a 3M Preferred Vehicle Graphics Installer or 3M 4 Star Endorsed Vehicle graphics Installer shop?
- Is the shop subcontracting any of the work?
- Does the shop offer a 3M MCS Warranty
- Have all your photos, logos etc, in the proper formats for the designer
- Enhancing/ touching up photos, obtaining different photos, large changes to the initial proofs; all add additional time and money to a project. (many shops include at least 3 to 4 hours in their proposals which includes a couple of revision proofs, once this allotted time/revisions are used up, you will be charged an hourly rate for design work),
Full wraps usually do not include the roof; however, this may be added dependent on your needs. Partial wraps are a great way to minimize cost as opposed to a full wrap.
We review the information with the client when the vehicle arrives at our shop and serious about obtaining a vehicle wrap and allows us to inspect the vehicle and provide a definitive proposal that meets the needs and requirements of the client.