Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
While buying products directly from the dealership at the time of vehicle purchase has its benefits, i.e., the costs can be included in the financing, some believe it is the only way to get the product, they will get a warranty, some believe it is just easier, and finally, some believe the cost will be about the same so they might as well just get it all at the same time and from the same location. While many of these reasons are correct, here are some other issues you should consider:
· Many dealerships try to install film with their current employees and as such may not meet the clients’ quality standards.
· Should you wish to use a dealership to install your clear bra insure they are using a certified installer which is experienced, reputable, offers both a manufacture's and installation warranty.
· Dealerships may use least cost films and kit designs. The kits are preset, no coverage options and offer minimal coverage which often miss the critical protection areas.
· Dealerships may not provide you with a manufacture's warranty card or offer no installation warranty.
· Dealerships may charge an absorbent cost for the clear bra, knowing the clear bra will be included in your vehicles' purchase.
· Dealerships want to get the job done quickly and as inexpensively as possible in order to get the car out the door. This benefits the dealership and not the client.